Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching up...

Hey Everyone - I hope everyone had a great week! My week was good, had a four day week, hung out with Karla, did some scrapping at RW, got my highlights touched up, went to RW's CHA reveal and pre-ordered Tim Holtz dies and stamps OMG, I can't wait for them! Did a few videos which I'll list below, check them out if you haven't already. Got four weeks of laundry done today...lol!

Anyhow, wanted to check in and say hi and give you the "What's Up" in my life! Check out the below videos if you haven't already and the two pictures on things I recently created. Until next time...have a wonderful week and happy scrapping!

Here is a list of new videos, I'll be posting another today which is a tutorial and there is another episode of Karla and I coming this week.
Artsy Addicts Butterfly Tag Tutorial
And the winnerS of the 500 subbie giveaway is...
KARLAS001 Design Team
The Adventures of KARLAS001 & EVILSCRAPPER...
Tag Your It (SSSS video response)

Here are a couple of pictures of things I created last night for the secret sister swap I'm in. The picture with the tag is over something I created for her but can't unveil it just now because it will give away who she is because it is the first letter of her name.
Tag and below it is the initial of my secret sister which I can't unveil yet. I colored all the flowers seen.

Three mini canvases. I'll do a video on how I got the stamped image the it looks on the 1st & 3rd one. It was by accident but very cool!

No comments: