Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Family Mini Album (KARLAS001 EXTRAVAGANZA)

Hi there...How many of you find that you are most productive at night? ME! ME! ME! It isn't good on "school nights" when I have creativeness happening because I can stay up all night working! Anyhow,  I went to bed around 2AM PST while the video was uploading to YT. Five hours later I wake up with the video uploaded but the sound was removed, I guess I used a song that WMG didn't like me using so YT had to mute my sound! So I re-uploaded, which isn't the fastest thing! Grrr...

Anyhow, here is my latest creation...it is a mini album for a friend's birthday. Check out the video to see the entire album, a few stills are below. I had so much fun using all the embellishments, trim etc. that I received in my design team package and from what I bought at KARLAS001 etsy store, below is a list of products used and where you can find them. It was also fun using my new mini album Sizzix die cut, of course I used some of my Tim Holtz dies too!

Products used from KARLAS001 etsy store:

Sneak peak of the album, to see all of it click here.

Flower tutorial by scrapstress, click here...it is where I got the below idea.

3 comments:

LUV2SCRAP said...

Love the cover. Maybe I should pull an all niter to get creative?

Sanity, Politics & Public Service said...

Beautiful Album....:)

Brenda said...

wow this is sooooo beautiful!!!!!
hugs
Brenda