Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

So much to do with so little time...

Hi Everyone! I hope this post finds everyone well and enjoying their Sunday evening! Another work week starts and I think to myself where does the time go?!?!? I didn't get nearly as much as I wanted done this past weekend, even with Friday off!

So here is what I've been up to...

Picked winners for the blog, congrats again to Jeanette (YT: mommunson) and Crafty Jo (YT: malvernminiatures). Jeanette is a lucky one when it comes to my giveaways, I believe this is her second time winning with me! Click here for the Blog Winners Trailer and here for the Blog Winners, the Movie.

I did some shopping at Aaron Brothers, Joanns and Michaels last week for a secret sister with Karla. We found perfect boxes for our secret sisters. They are Paris themed which is perfect because that is the theme of the wish box we are to make! Now I just need to get working on it, I think I have the paper I am going to use and some ideas in my head of how I want to decorate the box.

I posted my first tutorial on the butterfly tag I created for Artsy Addicts swap this month, check it out here.

Saturday I took two Prima classes taught by Ingvild Bolme, she flew from Norway to teach the two classes and went straight to CHA in Chicago.  She has some new tools premiering at CHA and we got to use them in the class. Below will be some pictures of the classes, I am going to work on finishing my projects and then post a video of them. Ingvild was super sweet. I posted a picture of her and I to the left.

I still need to post a tutorial on the deco podge flower I created AND I AM OVER 500 SUBBIES ON YT! YAY! Winners will be picked tonight!

Ok, best be going so that I can get some scrappy stuff done tonight! I hope to post some more this week but incase time gets away from me as it did this weekend I hope everyone has a great week.

1st class - layout
2nd class - standing photo frame
2nd class - inside of the standing photo frame
2nd class - journal





1 comment:

VoicesWithin said...

Wow, You've been busy :D I Love Ingvild's Stuff and I Really wish she was Coming to Toronto Ontario, Canada! Hope You enjoy the rest of your Sunday Night (:
♥Holly