Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Happy Friday Everyone!
I have the day off and will be going to the Prima Warehouse Sale in Chino, CA...it is about an hour away from me. I hope to pick up some yummy stuff that I can show! After Prima I'm off to my LSS Remember When. It is the Friday Fever Crop, which is every Friday and the store is open until midnight. I love to crop the Friday before the monthly themed crop which is this Saturday. The theme this month is Summer Day Camp! I'm sure they have lots of fun stuff planned with an awesome lunch and a great swag bag! The crop on Sat is 8am-12am.

What are everyone's plans? Anything exciting, crafty?

As of right now I am 4 subscribers away from 500 on YT...so don't be surprise if I post a video of the three winners on Sunday! The blog giveaway will happen on Wednesday.

I hope everyone has an wonderful weekend.
<3TVG

1 comment:

LUV2SCRAP said...

Awww I wish I could of went to the Prima sale what a bummer. I hope you were able to purchase some yummy stuff. Have fun at RW I really need to make a Friday crop soon. This weekend my son has his All Star Tournament, praying it won't be so hot, so we will be busy with that. Have a great weekend and Happy Scrappin Give Karla a kissie for me ;)