Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday, a day of rest...

Well I'm hoping I'm going to get some rest today! I have several errands I have to run since I played at Remember When the last two days. But it is all so worth hanging out with all the creative ladies that crop there. There is so much inspiration and creativity going on at that store.

So, I've been hearing that people are having problems with their YT subscriptions...that they are having to re-sub to some of their favs. This got me thinking...I know I shouldn't do this often but I thought I was going crazy and didn't know how to count when I looked back on my giveaway videos. Liz of scrapiliciouslife told me I had said I had 40 subbies to go but yet on Friday I had 40 subbies to go and I KNOW I got at least 15 more subbies since I posted my video! Karlas001, who is one of my BFs said she had to re-sub to me. Anyhow...here is what I'm going to do because I want to give away the prizes! I am going to do the blog and YT giveaways all on Wed! YAY!

I have a ton of videos to do and post of my butterfly tag, flower swap, Prima haul, RW haul and a few other things. I gotta get my butt out of bed, dressed and the day started!

I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday!

No comments: