Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Graphic 45 Steampunk Altered Box & Mini Album

Hello Everyone - I hope this post finds everyone doing fantastic and in a creative mood! If you lost your mojo, I hope this posts helps you find it and I send inspiration your way! :)


Today I have one of my March Remember When DT projects, this month I was given the monthly themed crop project. Getting the crop project means you are designing a project for those who attend the monthly crop to create at the crop or to take home. The March crop is themed Mixed Media! I was so excited to have been given the opportunity to design for this crop because I love to alter things and the paper line given is my most favorite Graphic45 line ever...Steampunk!


I was given a G45 Kraft box that included a mini kraft album, two sheets of Mechanical Mind, Fantasy Floral, Nouveau Artistry, Victorian transformers and a sheet of the tag punch outs. Medium I used was mod podge, Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint, Peeled Paint, Tim Holtz Distress Stain, Walnut Stain, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Walnut Stain, Glossy Accents and Crackle Accents. Die cuts I used, which are always my favorite to go to for vintage, grungy projects: (all Tim Holtz of course!) Tattered Flowers, Mini Sewing Room Dress form, Mini Gadget Gears, on the Edge Gadget Gear and the regular Gadget Gears.


I mod podged, crumpled, distressed, inked, tore, fuzzy cut, stained, crackled and painted until my little heart was content! It was so much fun and right up my alley! Check out the pictures below...I hope the croppers and you like what I created.


Pictures used are from CHA Winter 2012.









With Karla (KARLAS001 on YT)
You can't see the picture but that is Bona (livelovescrap on YT)
With Jo (paperdrama on YT) 
With Cindy (cynthialoowho on YT)
With Limor (limor1278 on YT) 
With Rina (scrapstress on YT) 
With Arlene (mybutterflykisses12 on YT)

Check out the audio description of this project by watching the video below!


Until next time...be creative!


1 comment:

tumblingcarrie said...

this is FREAKING AMAZING. gorgeous job.