Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Altered Boxes using KARLAS001 Embellies!

Hi Everyone!
I hope this post finds everyone doing great and being creative!


In today's post I have a few Michael's $1/$1.50 boxes that I altered using stamps, stains, inks and KARLAS001 product!


I created these while I was in Palm Springs a few weeks back. We stopped off at the local Michael's and I picked them up thinking I would possibly do something with them during our scrappy retreat! I got inspired while I was reading through my cousin's technique tags that she recently created at Tim Holtz Crafter's Home class at CHA Winter 2012 in Anaheim. The unfortunate thing is that I can't remember one of the techniques and in my video posted below I try to remember but failed miserably...lol! It was weeks ago and I have a bad memory! I'll have to borrow her tags :)


I do know that I played with the new Tim Holtz distress markers, his stains...I love the picket fence stain! Each of the boxes were altered using some Ranger/Tim Holtz ink, stain etc.! I got dirty for sure :)


Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy what I've created! Until next time...take care and be creative!


<3 TVG

KARLAS001 Products:
Clear Iridescent Flat Back Pearls
Thai Nylon Gray Blooms
Thai's Nylon White Blooms
Cynthialoowho Blue Diamond Mesh Bling

Cynthialoowho Pink Diamond Mesh Bling
Small Mulberry White Roses
Medium White Mulberry Roses
Pink B4 Trim












No comments: