Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Princess Altered Frame

Hey Everyone! Another posting in less than a week...I'm on a roll! :)

The other night I was going to start a mini album and instead I altered a picture frame with the remainder of the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline line. I came up with a "Princess" frame! It was super fun to create something so girly! As I was altering the frame I pictured a baby girl all cutesy, giggly and smiles!

I was surprised that I came up with something in less than 2 hours, I created as my Maroon 5 playlist on iTunes which is 1.8 hours of music! That kind of timing for me is awesome...lol! Maybe it was something about Adam Levine that made me be so creative so fast...hahahaha...the right kind of music can do wonders! :)

Check out the pictures below and my YouTube video.

I used some fun products from KARLAS001: pink pleated satin & organza trim, pearl trim, Juliana Shabby Chic Porcelain Flowers, Green Leaf Trim, Pink/Beige Paper flowers with pearl stamen, pink ceramic flowers

Frame is for sale at Handmade by evilscrapper!

Until next time, be creative...








No comments: