Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

You Are You Mini Album

Hi! It is that time of month where I take my cousin Nicole's class at my LSS Remember When. We lovingly call her classes our monthly challenge because she does beautiful work and they are never easy BUT when you are done with her project you have a beautiful mini album! For the month of August she created a 6x6 mini album called You Are You using Authentique's Uncommon line. Very pretty, pink and girlie! I love it! There is always something in her projects you can scraplift and make it your own on your layouts or projects! This month she showed us another use of embossing powders, take a look at this video by clicking here. I give a mini tutorial on how to use embossing powders on paper flowers.

We used glimmer mist, glimmer glam, glimmer glaze, paint dabbers and Tim Holtz stains...lots of fun! Click here to see the video on YT and below for stills.

I hope everyone in the East is ok and survived Hurricane Irene! And everyone on the West stayed cool during this awful heat wave! Until next time...happy scrapping/crafting! <3TVG














No comments: