Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another way of using your embossing powder...

Hi Everyone - It is a hot one in SoCa, West Los Angeles hit about 95 which is nicer than some parts of Los Angeles which are hitting up to 109! I decided to stay in because when you walk outside a wall of heat just hits you! I somehow have managed to keep my apartment that does not have any air conditioning somewhat cool. It was a little hard crafting because I didn't want to create any heat by turning on lights! Anyhow, I have a cool little technique to share with you...it is a new way of using your embossing powder and altering your paper flowers. I picked this up from my cousin Nicole in her "You Are You" mini album class at Remember When...there will be a post on the class when I am finished with the album...almost done!

Check out the video by clicking here and take a look at the images below. (sorry for the bad images and grainy video, like I said it was hot and I'm trying not to use too many lights).

Happy crafting! <3TVG





No comments: