Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

July OoLaLa Paris Wish Box Swap

Hello Everyone - I can finally post all the projects I've been working on the last month! Jade of JadedStudios got her box and has opened it! As I mentioned before I was in a secret sister swap and Jade was who I had for the month of July. Jade hosts a group on Facebook called Secret Squirrel Sisterhood Society, it is a secret sister swap with a different theme each month. The group is made up of an amazing amount of wonderfully, talented women who have grown into a family! The month of July was themed OoLaLa Paris, it had to be a wish box, the color challenge was to use black and the extra challenge was to make a banner or sign. I was so nervous having the amazingly, talented Jade.

For the month of August the swap theme is Vintage Girl Grunge and we have to make a recipe box with altered tabs. I have chosen to use the Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen line. I am altering a unibind mini album, a dress form where I will attempt to make a apron for the dress form and several other things. I will post as soon as I finish each project as I won't be using any initials or names on any of the projects.

Below you will find pictures of everything I made, I posted three videos of the stuff I made which you can find at the below links. Below is also a link to to Jade's response to everything I sent her, I was so pleased she loved everything!

Next adventure which I will post on Thursday is a YT 12x12 layout hop I'm in. I love the layouts I created for this hop and can't wait to reveal them! Happy crafting everyone!

YouTube Links:
Wish Box Video: OooLaLa Paris Wish Box SSSS Swap hosted by JadedStudios
Sign & altered letter Video: July OoLaLa Paris Swap - some handmade goodies
Homemade goodies Video: July OooLaLa Paris Swap - more handmade goodies
Jade's response Video: SSSCBS BOX FROM TANYA!!! OMG

Jade can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/JadedStudios and http://jadedstudios.blogspot.com/

OooLaLa Paris Wish Box 
Behind the music not paper it says Jade's Wishes (I forgot to take a picture without the paper after I did a sneak peak to the group)
Front of card I made
Inside of Card I made

Sign I made
Altered clutch purse
Side of altered clutch purse 
Mini box I altered 
Inside mini box
Side of mini box 
Paris Notebook I made
Some of the pages I altered


No comments: