Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Pink It Up, October Sx4 Box

Hi Everyone! I've been waiting for Tonya/Pychomoms to receive her box to post this project...the dang USPS was as slow as molasses! They had me stressing because it took from 11/12 until today, 11/28 to deliver. And from the 16th until today the delivery confirmation # said it went through a sorting facility in WA then no update until it was out for delivery today! It was going to Florida for pete's sake! Needless to say I am no longer using parcel post to send packages...sheesh! :)

Sx4 October cigar box swap was themed Pink It Up and the box should contain survival things. I made it a scrappy survival box :) We also had to include a quote journal which I took a Tim Holtz District Market journal, added some Prima bling and a Prima flower to the font then stamped some quotes and images every 5-10 pages. Check out my video of how I created the box by clicking here.

Check out Tonya opening the box with my on the phone by clicking here. The swap was hosted by the ever so lovely Jade at jadedstudios.

Products used:
Paperline: Authentique Uncommon
Maya Road ruler, spools and bloomer trim
Paints from ArtFolk and Ranger
Tim Holtz stains and distress inks
Mod Podge - matte, shimmer

KARLAS001 Products:

Bronze Pearl Strand

Clear Crystal mybutterflykisses Flowers
3D Pink mybutterflykisses Flowers
White Curly Edges Paper Flowers
Thai's Nylon Blooms - White & Gray

Quote Journal 
Squirrelly Card 
Inside of box


Top of box







No comments: