Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Remember When October Projects: Graphic45 & Flower Soft Make & Take

So October was my first month for design team projects for Remember When my local scrapbook store! It was fun and challenging! In this post there are video links and pictures of two of the four projects I had in October!

Project #1: Graphic45, An ABC Primer - I had to do a layout and a tag/card/gift item using 75% Graphic45. No problem! :) I have to say this is the first G45 paper line that didn't drive me batty with all the patterned/busy paper. I think G45 paper lines are gorgeous but I get stuck! :) Check out the pics below! 

Project #2: A make and take using flower soft as the technique. I created a tag using Tim Holtz stamps, inks, die cuts and embossing folder. Flower soft was adhered using a quickie glue pen, sookwang score tape and Aileen's tacky glue. Check out the pics below.

Click here to watch the video of how I created each project! Stay tuned for the second part of RW October Projects!

Flower Soft Make & Take











Graphic45, An ABC Primer layout and card displayed

No comments: