Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Got Tim? Travelogue

Hello Everyone - long time no post, I know! Been super busy trying to get projects done! Over the next week I'll be posting a lot! :)

Today's entry is my two page entry in Lydia, YT: little1yds1), Got Tim? Travelogue. Her travelogue was themed Tim Holtz...right up my alley, right!?!?! :) It was sooo much fun creating these two pages! Lydia wanted nothing but Tim and so she got it on my page... I used die cuts, paper, inks, embellies, tissue paper all by Tim!

Check out my video by clicking here.

Other products used:
Maya Road ruller & spools

KARLAS001 products:
4mm Beige Pearl Strand
Black Organza Satin Trim
Black 2" Butterflies
Beige Small Paper Flowers
1" White Flowers
Cynthialoowhoo's Blingy Looking Mesh, Black
Rina Baaling, Black
Large Crystal Mybutterflykisses, Clear

KARLAS001 can be found on ETSYFacebook & Blogspot











No comments: