Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Story" Travelogue Entry

Hi Everyone! I hope this post finds everyone well!

It's a busy crafting weekend for me, so many projects I need to finish up! I fell behind because of being under the weather! First project done for the day...two page entry in Jamie's (lovelymomn3) travelogue!

The theme of her travelogue was for us to tell her about us, we had to create a two page layout, a charm to hang from the binding and a tag using our favorite technique. I had a lot of fun creating the my own background for one of the pages and tag. I've been really enjoying using paints and different mediums.

Below are pictures of what I created and you can watch my YT video by clicking here!

KARLAS001 products:
Black Organza Satin Trim
Nancy's Pink Rose Trim
Clear Wheat Leaves
3 Tone Pink Wheat Leaves
Thai's Nylon Pink Flowers
Thai's Nylon Silver Flowers
Black Medium Butterfly

Other products used: Maya Road: embellies & trim, Tim Holtz/Ranger: die cuts, inks & paints, Kaiser Craft, Authentique Uncommon, Mod Podge, Golden molding paste, FolkArt paints

Tag using some of my favorite techniques; deco podge, embossing, using paints/ink/molding paste, distressing
Page 1
Banner pieces are Maya Road Canvas Banner, grey bloomers 
Clear and 3 toned pink wheat leaves, black pearl sprays and Nancy pink rose trim
Tim Holtz Alterations movers & shakers bird cage with KARLAS001 butterfly 
Envelope is a AccuCut die
Page 2 - background was created using lots of mixed media
Trims: Cynthialoowhoo black blingy looking mesh and black pearl drop
Wood piece is KaiserCraft
KARLAS001 Thai's nylon flowers, clear & 3 toned pink wheat sprays, black pearl sprays. The dress form is made of molding paste and hearts painted on.
Charm with KARLAS001 Jo's Shabby Crystal Star






No comments: