Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WeRMemoryKeepers Vintage T Mini Album & 12x12 layout

Hello Bloggers! It's been awhile since I've posted! I've been running around and not really getting anything done...lol!

I was in Anahiem, CA for the CHA Winter 2012 which I had a blast meeting so many co-designers on KARLAS001 design team, checking out new product etc. Check out my video of some great fun and photos by clicking here. I then went on a scrappy retreat in Palm Springs, CA where I hung out with some of the most amazing friends with lots of food, scrapping and fun! AND then it was a weekend at Remember When, my LSS...I was scheduled to do a make & take at the Friday crop and one Saturday at the Queen of Hearts crop, the weekend ended on Sunday with the CHA Winter 2012 reveal where I pre-ordered WAY too much in stamps and dies! There was a week of just plain exhaustion in which I did not craft or anything but go to work!

And now here we are...

Today I have my February Remember When design team project. I was given the WeRMemoryKeepers Vintage T line. The product line has a late 80s, early 90s feel to it. So I decided to scrap some of my high school pictures! It is a product line that I think is really cute but would of never picked it up because I wouldn't know what to do with it. I'm sure there is a lot of you out there that might think the same thing. But that is what design teams are for right?!?!? Well, I hope I can/have inspired people...

First up is a 12x12 layout I created of my Oma playing her favorite Nintendo game, Dr. Mario.

I also created a mini album using high school pictures...oh boy...high school pictures, lol! I thought some of my high school pictures would go great with this paper since I was in high school in the early 90s. I for once did a lot of journaling too! Very proud of myself! :)







Check out my YT video below...

No comments: