Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Autumn Splendor - November Remember When Projects

Hi Everyone - I'm on a roll...catching up on my projects, video and blog postings this weekend!

In this post I share with you my November Remember When design team projects! I was given the WeRMemoryKeepers Autumn Splendor line. Because I live in Los Angeles the land of no seasons but summer I decided to do my layout with journaling and no pictures. I also created a gift item and had fun making the Tim Holtz quirky turkey! Check out the video by clicking here and the pictures below for more...

Thanks for reading!
<3 TVG
Tim Holtz quirky turkey - side
Tim Holtz quirky turkey - front
12x12 layout "Things I am Thankful for..."
big alpha letters are glittered Thickers and the small alpha letters are Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type. Photo corners and family chipboard piece is part of an embellishment pack from the Autumn Splendor line.
Flower made from the flower power Sizzix die, I used the smaller petals only. Leaves are die cut from the Sizzix leaves die cut. Owl and acorn chipboard pieces are from the embellishment pack from the Autumn Splendor line.
Gift box is the Sizzix bag caddy dic, "Hello Friend" chipboard piece is from the embellishment pack from the Autumn Splendor line. 

No comments: