Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oma Shadow Box

The last of the projects I started and completed at the Palm Springs retreat. It is one that is close to my heart because of who I decided to theme it around. It is a shadow box with pictures of my Oma (grandmother), come Dec 23rd will be a year that she left us to play with the angels. Although I miss her dearly and can't bring myself to delete her phone number out of my cell phone...I know she is where she should be looking out for us and guiding us.

She was and still is such an influential women in my life, I am who I am because of her. At the age of nine/ten she adopted my brother and I and raised us. There are very rare occasion do I remember her not smiling. She was a loving, generous, funny, smart, beautiful etc. (list can go on and on) individual. She knew how to be a grandmother...she was stern when she needed to be but at the same time joked with us...boy she could joke with the best of them! :)

Anyhow, the pictures I used were some of my most favorite of her...her smile and laughter was so infectious...you'll see when you see the pictures below! :)

Check out my YT video giving a description of how I altered the shadow box by clicking here. Below is a list of products used and pictures.

Until next time...remember to smile :) <3 TVG

Products used:
Tissue Paper
Mod Podge Shimmer
Prima Printery Paper, Stamp Set, Chipboard Pieces & Flowers (kit from KARLAS001 - stamp set does not come with kit. Prima bling came in the kit)
Maya Road - Ruler, Sew Cute Mini Chipboard Set, Spools
Making Memories Charms/Jewelry
I Am Roses














No comments: