Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Got Technique Travelogue

Hello Everyone - sent off my Got Technique Travelogue today! The travelogue is part of a Sx4 swap hosted by JadedStudios on Facebook. We have 8 groups with 3 people in it, so my travelogue will go to two other people and I should see it back in two months. In the meantime I'll get theirs and will decorate pages as they wish depending on their theme.

My theme is vintage, grunge and they have to decorate the two pages using at least two techniques that they love or have learned recently. I can't wait to see what the girls in my group come up with and what they have in store for me in their travelogues!

Check out my YT video explaining how I created/designed it by clicking here. Below are a ton of pictures with descriptions of what products I used.

Now go out there and be creative...try a new technique :)

KARLAS001 Products used:
Clear & Brown Sprays/Leaves
Brown & Black Burlap Trim
Beige & Black Flat Back Pear Trim
Cynthialoowho's Blingy Mesh - Black
Rina BAALING - Black
Brown Pleaded Trim
3 Pearl Tear Drop Trim
Altered Maya Road Canvas book with Tattered Angels Harvest Orange, Tattered Leather and Old Lace Glimmer Mist. Edges stained with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Stain. 
Used fine black Flower Soft on thickers letters 
Rina Ballerina, IAR flowers and KARLAS001 leave sprays. 
Tim Holtz sayings stamp stamped with black micro fine glitter


Letter stamps are 7 Gypsy and stamp in the middle is Tattered Angels 
Painted stamped images with Green Patina, Blue Patina and Forever Violet Perfect Pearls. Used Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Stain on the edges and to "grunge" it up.
IAR and KARLAS001 beige flat back pearl trim

Alchohol inked thickers with Rust. KARLAS001 Burlap trip make pockets
Tim Holtz resist paper chalked with Evergreen, used forest moss distress inks. Some of my favorite KARLAS001 product: Rina BAALING, Cynthialoowho's Blingy Mesh and Pleaded Trim



7 Gypsies tissue paper, Maya Road bloomers, KARLAS001 black burlap trim and 3 pearl tear drop trim





Tim Holtz dress form, wings (alcohol inked rust), hanger (alcohol inked rust) and saying stamp used along with Marion Smith trinkets, IAR, Maya Road buttons and tickets, KARLAS001 flat back pearl trim 




No comments: