Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mini Shadow Box Kit

Hi there! What a week it has been...super duper hot here in SoCal, work has been a bit insane with new responsibilities added to my plate at work and trying to get some crafting in! Not very successful with the crafting this week but I have Friday off and will be crafting at my LSS! Speaking of my LSS, the following project was a kit from the die cut class held each month at Remember When. I don't take the class because I live to far to get there in time on a Tuesday...LA traffic is not fun! There were left over kits and I grabbed a few to make for myself and my August secret sister! It was fun, it required you to use a lot of glimmer mist, glimmer glam, glimmer chalk, 7 Gypsies paper and Tim Holtz products! Check out the quick video by clicking here.

No comments: