Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MME Lost & Found II, Union Square/Market Street

Hello there...I  hope this post finds you being creative or just having an awesome day! I'm a little under the weather but doing great! I wanted to share with you a few more projects I created for Remember When...I was given My Mind's Eye Lost & Found II, Union Square/Market Street paper line. I was to create a 12x12 double page layout and a card.

I completely struggled with this paper because it screamed nothing but LOVE, BEING IN LOVE...blah, blah, blah! LOL! The other hard part was that this is a Crop Project and that means I can only use what is in my kit, any dies in the die cut center at the store and whatever is in the RW basic class kit. Well, I live about 35 miles away from RW and hadn't been able to get into the store so it killed me not to be able to use any of my dies at home!

After a night of agonizing over what pictures I may have or what kind of pictures I could use on this paper...I finally decided on some and I am pretty pleased with the two layouts I created. I hope you like them, below are pictures and my YT video!

Thanks for stopping by...until next time be creative!







Charming/Adorable Card - paper used: Union Square: "Moments" Seamstress,  "Moments" Charming, "Favorite" Union Station. Distressed inked edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  
Adore Card - paper used: Union Square: "Moments" Charming, "Moments" Seamstress, "Favorite" Birds of a Feather. "Adore" and Eiffel Tower are MME embellishments. Distressed inked edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  
Cousins 12x12 layout - paper used: Market Street "Love" Demure, Union Square: "Favorite" Birds of a Feather, "Favorite" Union Station. MME Chipboard and Alpha letters. Distressed inked edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


Besties 12x12 layout - paper used: Market Street "Love" Demure, Union Square: "Favorite" Union Station,  "Favorite" Birds of a Feather. Used MME chipboard embellishments. Distressed edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Stain



Click on the below for my babblings about the above projects! :)



No comments: