Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

October Remember When Projects: Webster's Pages & October Afternoon

So October was a big month of projects for Remember When design team! I previously shared a Graphic45 project and a make & take. Here I will share with you a white ribbon challenge which is a challenge for the whole team using the same product and a double page 12x12 layout to go into one of the swag bags at RW's 3 day Anniversary Crop.

The white ribbon challenge had us taking Webster's Pages Western Romance and creating a layout no smaller than 6x6 and a card/tag/gift item. The entire team was presented with the challenge. I kind of struggled with it because there was lots of love stuff and well...I don't do love a the moment, lol! Here is what I came up with...





The final project was to do a two page layout using only what was given to us in our kit, any die cuts and punches in the die cut center at Remember When and anything in the Remember When class tool kit which includes a glitter pen, glossy accents, crackle accents and brown or black distress inks along with the normal tools you would need to complete a project such as scissors, glue etc.

This did present a challenge to me because I LOVE to use trims, bling, flowers and embellish die cuts! The other challenge was that I didn't get any cardstock, it was all pattern paper with a die cut sheet and some alpha stickers! The paper line was October Afternoon Daydream. And yet another challenge, colors I am not used to working with. Check out what I came up with.










Click here to see the video on how I created both projects. Thanks for watching! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am certainly thankful for a lot of things including you my readers and YT viewers!

<3TVG

No comments: